Town & Country
Silverwood showcases the finest in luxury living. This exclusive 6 bedroom family home offers superb living space set over three floors with a principal bedroom suite boasting two dressing rooms, beautiful en-suite bathroom and it’s own private, south facing balcony.
SilverwoodEnquire Now Download Brochure
Availability and Floorplans
- Bespoke, contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Engineered Oak flooring to entrance hall with large format floor tiling to kitchen, dining and family room
- Wiring to facilitate digital compatibility for media, entertainment and sound systems
- Master bedroom suite with His and Hers dressing rooms, large en-suite with freestanding bath and walk in shower and private, south facing balcony
- Gated driveway, integral garage and south facing garden
- Traditional construction with solid concrete floors and underfloor heating throughout
- Distinctive ‘Arts and Crafts’ architectural style
Subject To Contract All particulars in this specification are for guidance only as some variations may have been introduced as necessary. This specification cannot therefore form part of the contract.
Nearby Wimbledon Village combines the best of sophisticated urban living with the advantages of natural green space for a lifestyle that’s as diverse as you want to make it. And with central London within touching distance you’ll be spoilt for choice when exciting nightlife beckons.
View on Google maps
|Wimbledon Common||0.5 Miles|
|Wimbledon Village||1.2 miles|
|Raynes Park Station||1.3 miles|
|Wimbledon Station||2.1 Miles|
|Centre Court shopping||2.5 miles|
|All England Lawn Tennis Club||2.5 miles|
|Kingston upon Thames||3.2 miles|
|Kingston upon Thames||15 mins|
|Clapham Junction||17 mins|
Enquire About Silverwood
To enquire about Silverwood please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise stated.
- Contact details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01483 209600