Town & Country
Moonstone is a luxury family home boasting substantial living space set over three floors, offering the perfect mix of formal and informal accommodation with a level of specification reflecting the status of this prime residential location. Private road within walking distance to Wimbledon Common and The Rowans School (indep junior - www.rowans.org.uk), Wimbledon village approx 1.5 miles.
Secluded south facing garden, gated driveway and integral garage.
Available for sale or to let.
- View Virtual Tour
Availability and Floorplans
- Bespoke, contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Engineered Oak flooring to entrance hall with large format floor tiling to kitchen, dining and family room
- Wiring to facilitate digital compatibility for media, entertainment and sound systems
- Master bedroom suite with His and Hers dressing rooms, large en-suite with freestanding bath and walk in shower and private, south facing balcony
- Gated driveway, integral garage and south facing garden
- Traditional construction with solid concrete floors and underfloor heating throughout
- Distinctive ‘Arts and Crafts’ architectural style
Nearby Wimbledon Village combines the best of sophisticated urban living with the advantages of natural green space for a lifestyle that’s as diverse as you want to make it. And with central London within touching distance you’ll be spoilt for choice when exciting nightlife beckons.
|Wimbledon Common||0.5 Miles|
|Wimbledon Village||1.2 miles|
|Raynes Park Station||1.3 miles|
|Wimbledon Station||2.1 Miles|
|Centre Court shopping||2.5 miles|
|All England Lawn Tennis Club||2.5 miles|
|Kingston upon Thames||3.2 miles|
|Kingston upon Thames||15 mins|
|Clapham Junction||17 mins|
Enquire About Moonstone
To enquire about Moonstone please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise stated.
- Contact details
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01483 209600